32 Hours (6 - 9 months Maternity Cover)
£7.50 per hour + bonus, paid annual leave (including statutory days), staff discount (following probation period).
Full training given.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for application pack.
Closing date 24.02.2017 @ 5pm
F/T & P/T OPTICAL ASSISTANTS
Leave CV into the store before 21/02/2017
SUPERVISOR - 20 HR CONTRACT
Must have sales and keyholder experience.
Apply in-store. Closing Date 20th February 2017
Previous Management experience is essential in a customer facing retail environment.
Forward CV and cover letter to: email@example.com with 'Craigavon Manager' as the subject.
LEAD SALES ASSISTANT
Please apply online: www.homebargains.co.uk/careers
LOSS PREVENTION ASSISTANT - 25HRS PER WEEK
As a Loss Prevention Assistant you will be supporting the store team in the delivery of excellent customer service and to ensure that the store, staff and stock remains safe and secure. You will advise on how to reduce stock loss and assist in the training of security procedures. You will implement company loss prevention policies and best practices and help to identify, support and maintain the stores stock loss action plan. You will also be responsible for the store opening and closing and emergency call out procedures.
You will be a highly proactive individual who has a logical and organised approach, good communication skills (both written and verbal) and the ability to manage shifting priorities. You should be confident in dealing with stock loss issues, be able to deter and detect theft, and ideally have knowledge of Data Protection and legislation covering theft i.e. PACE. You must be PC literate. The ability to operate CCTV is preferred.
The role can involve the opening and closing of the store as well as being available for emergency call outs, therefore flexibility with working hours is vital.
Occasionally we will close vacancies prior to the published expiry date if we receive high volumes of applications; therefore to avoid disappointment we recommend that you submit your application early.
22 hrs part-time supervisor. Must be fully flexible, Sunday - Saturday including evenings and weekends. Must have 1 years experience in similar role within the clothing retail industry.
Apply online at www.monsoon.co.uk
JAYS BROW BAR
THREADING TECHNICIAN REQUIRED
Contact: 07838469005 for more details.
Alternatively you can email your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
16 HOUR SUPERVISOR
Is it your time to shine. Apply online at www.superdrug.jobs
30 HR CONTRACT & 20 HR CONTRACT - PERMANENT
Must be flexible, apply online www.riverisland.co.uk
Closing Date 28th February 2017
DEPUTY STORE MANAGER (MATERNITY COVER)
As a New Look Deputy Manager you will be building your business and ensure your store is at the forefront of our customer’s mindset. We want our managers to lead the store to greater heights and push the boundaries and help support our mission.
- Operational excellence that drives productivity and a suitable working environment for you and your team
- Having the best visual standards making your store an exciting, creative and commercial place to shop
- Inspiring your team to be the best they can be, maximising potential and having the right people in the right place at the right time
- Putting your customers at the heart of everything you do and delivering an exceptional, commercial service proposition every day
- Doing what it takes to drive store performance, using the tools provided to maximise sales and minimise loss
- Ensuring like your business, you continue to drive and improve your own performance and development.
- Experience as a Fashion Retail Manager
- Strong Leadership Skills
- Excellent Commercial and Operational Skills
- Affinity to our brand and customer and able to “build your business” with this in mind