DIOR - DEBENHAMS
BEAUTY CONSULTANT 15 HOURS
As a Beauty Consultant, you are a brand ambassador. In your role, you are responsible for achieving your sales targets while promoting the brand image and providing a personalised luxury service to customers.
Your key responsibilities would include the following:
To achieve retail sales targets by product group.
Ensure all customers are offered the level of guidance as required by the Company in the application and benefits of its product.
Ensure the counters are merchandised to the highest level.
Ensure stock levels are maintained to agreed levels in the correct product mix and identify slow moving products to improve retail sell through.
Must be available to support all major sales and marketing activities in store and take part in out of store / after store hours events.
Always work to standards set by the Company and follow the Company and store rules
The successful applicant will be:
Motivated. Demonstrated ability of working within a team Strong communication and organisational skills Previous experience within the industry would be an advantage
If you feel you match our vision, or know someone who does, please email your covering letter CV to: email@example.com
We are expanding and we are looking for an experienced Assistant Manager for our store in the Rushmere Shopping Centre.
Contract: 40 Hours per week (5 days out of 7)
Benefits: £16,000-£18,000 per annum 28 days annual leave (including statutory days), staff discount (following probation period), fantastic training.
Applicants must demonstrate the ability to work under pressure, to reach individual as well as team targets and must be adaptable to change. Strong customer service and communication skills are vital to being a successful PANDORA Assistant Manager.
The position will include, but will not be limited to the following duties:
- Providing exceptional customer service at all times
- Acting as a role model for the sales team and as an ambassador for the PANDORA brand at all times
- Overseeing and motivating staff when required
- Opening and closing of the store, ensuring all employees adhere to security
- Cashing up and reconciling the till each day
- Supporting the Store Manager with the day to day running of the store
- Keeping accurate records of store performance
- Dealing with enquiries and complaints in a professional manner
- Holding daily team meetings to confirm targets and communicate any relevant information from HO
Criteria/ Experience/ Personal attributes
- Recent previous retail supervisory/management experience within a similar luxury retail environment
- Minimum of 5 GCSE's (or equivalent) including English and Maths
- Passionate about jewellery and customer service
- Understanding of store targets and the drivers behind them
- Sound judgement with confident decision-making
- Ability to implement procedural change
- Ability to coach and give feedback effectively and honestly
- Ability to adapt to frequent change and a high pressure environment
- Experience in the use of Microsoft office packages and EPOS systems
- Must be helpful and polite
- Must be able to work as part of a team
- Well presented with a positive, pro-active and professional approach
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- High levels of accuracy and use of grammar
How to apply:
If you fit all of the above criteria and have strong experience in a similar position, we would love to hear from you.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for an application pack before the closing date.
22 hrs part-time supervisor. Must be fully flexible, Sunday - Saturday including evenings and weekends. Must have 1 years experience in similar role within the clothing retail industry.
Apply online at www.monsoon.co.uk
JAYS BROW BAR
THREADING TECHNICIAN REQUIRED
Contact: 07838469005 for more details.
Alternatively you can email your CV to: email@example.com
20 hours per week, must be fully flexible.
Leave CV instore or call in for application form.
16 HOUR SUPERVISOR
Is it your time to shine. Apply online at www.superdrug.jobs