PART-TIME SALES ADVISOR
Must be willing to work nights & weekends
PHASE 8 @ DEBENHAMN'S
6HR SALES ASSISTANT
Must be fully flexible. Apply online: www.phase-8.com - careers
ELIZABETH ARDEN (DEBENHAMS)
30 Hour P/T Sales Assistant
You can download the job specification here.
Please send your C.V. to email@example.com along with a cover letter.
Assistant Manager 40HRS
Must be fully flexible and have a passion for retail & fashion!
Apply on-line at: www.clairescareers.co.uk
Cleaner - PT hours available
Duties to include: operating a scrubber/drier on store floor, cleaning duties.
Please apply online: www.homebargains.co.uk/careers
JAYS BROW BAR
THREADING TECHNICIAN REQUIRED
Contact: 07838469005 for more details.
TEMPORARY ASSISTANT MANAGER (6-9 months maternity cover)
40 hours per week (5 days out of 7, to include weekends)
Job tasks and responsibilities
The position will include, but will not be limited to the following duties:
Providing exceptional customer service at all times
Overseeing and motivating staff when required
Opening and closing of the store, ensuring all employees adhere to security
Cashing up and reconciling the till each day
Supporting the Store Manager with the day to day running of the store
Keeping accurate records of store performance
Dealing with enquiries and complaints in a professional manner
Holding daily team meetings to confirm targets and communicate any relevant information from HO
Criteria/ Experience/ Personal attributes
- Previous retail supervisory/management experience is essential
- Passionate about jewellery and customer service
- Understanding of store targets and the drivers behind them
- Sound judgement with confident decision-making
- Ability to implement procedural change
- Ability to coach and give feedback effectively and honestly
- Ability to adapt to frequent change and a high pressure environment
- Experience in the use of Microsoft office packages and EPOS systems
- Well presented with a positive, pro-active and professional approach
- 5 GCSEs (or equivalent) including Maths and English Grade C or above
If you fit all the above criteria and have strong experience in a similar position and are looking for a new challenge, we would love to hear from you.
ARGENTO is continually growing and expanding and we have many fantastic opportunities within our company. The successful candidate will be eligible to apply for any internal position available during their fixed term contract.
Please forward your CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date: 28th June 5pm
THE PERFUME SHOP
9 hour permanent contract and must be fully flexible.
8 hour temporary 6 months maternity cover contract and must be able to work evenings and weekends.
Applications can be got in store.
Closing date: 28th June
PART TIME SUPERVISOR
16 hour contract (Sunday - Saturday)
Must be fully flexible.
Experience in supervisor role essential.
Closing date: 24th June 2017
Jon Richard Concession Supervisor - Debenhams
Concession Supervisor Maternity Cover - Temporary
The vacancy is available from the end of July until approximately the end of June 2018.
Jon Richard is a leading ladies’ costume jewellery brand, operating as a concession in over 130 department stores throughout the UK, Channel Islands, Republic of Ireland and the Middle East.
An exciting opportunity has arisen and we are now looking for an exceptional Temporary Concession Supervisor to join our fabulous team at our concession in Debenhams, Rushmere.
Please note that this role is temporary in order to cover a period of maternity leave.
We would also be interested to hear from you if you have excellent customer service/retail experience and you are looking for your first step up to Supervisor.
You must be:
- Driven to succeed and meet targets (i.e sales targets & staffing budgets)
- Experienced in a retail leadership role
- Enthusiastic, intelligent and articulate with a stable career history
- Able to train and motivate those around you
- Ambitious, impressive and well-presented
- Self motivated with bags of confidence
Responsibilities will include; promoting sales of jewellery items, merchandising, customer service, cash handling, ordering stock and general housekeeping. You will also liaise with the Area Manager and HR team to assist with employee relations issues, where necessary.
- Generous staff discount
- Staff bonus scheme
- Seasonal jewellery allocation
- Training and development
- Supportive and enjoyable working environment
If you think you can add that extra sparkle to our team, then please do not hesitate to apply today!
Please email us at email@example.com quoting Rushmere Maternity Supervisor with a cover letter and CV.
Closing date: 15th July 2017