26 October 2021
Rushmere - BPerfect Social Competition – Terms and Conditions
1. By submitting an entry to this Promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry instructions form part of these Terms and Conditions. Entries submitted with incomplete information, or found to contain invalid information, shall be deemed invalid entries.
3. Entry is open to Northern Ireland residents aged 16 and over. Directors, management and employees (and the immediate families of directors, management and employees) of the Promoter or the agencies or companies associated with this Promotion are not permitted to enter the Promotion.
4. Multiple entries per person are permitted through tagging in the comment section. Sharing to Instagram Stories will count as an extra entry. Identity of a person will be established by their name and contact details supplied.
5. The Promotion commences on Tuesday 26th October and closes at noon on Tuesday 2nd November. To enter the competition, entrants are required to like the original Facebook or Instagram post, follow @rushmere_sc & @BPerfectMega on Instagram and tag friends in the comment section.
6. There will be one winner. The winner will receive a £100 voucher to spend in the BPerfect Rushmere Store.
7. It is a condition of entry that the Winner agrees to be featured in advertising, on the Rushmere & Bperfect website and social channels, in store, and take part in any publicity relating to the promotion at the absolute discretion of the Promoter.
8. No automated, third party or bulk entries are permitted. Multiple entries in breach of this provision will result in those entries being disqualified. If the Promoter has reasonable grounds to suspect that such means are being used to circumvent this condition, then it may require the entrant to prove that such means were not used. If the Promoter becomes aware of an entrant using means to circumvent this condition, then these entries will be disqualified and any prize entitlement will be void.
9. Upon submission of an entry, entrants assign in full to the Promoter sole perpetual, worldwide, unlimited, freely assignable, royalty free license any intellectual property rights or other rights vested in the entry.
10. A judging panel will assess all valid entries for the Prize and Winners will be selected at random to win the Prize. No purchase necessary.
11. The Winner will be notified of the fact that they have won the Prize by being asked to Private message the Rushmere Facebook page or Instagram page on the original competition entry comment.
12. The Promoter will use reasonable endeavors to contact the winner. If the winner does not claim the prize by Friday 5th November another winner will be redrawn and the original winner will be automatically forfeited.
The winner will be contacted on the competition post and asked to send a private message.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, amend, terminate or temporarily suspend this competition at any time with no liability to any entrant or any third party.
14. No cash or alternative prizes are available, with the exception that in the event of circumstances outside of its control, The Promoter reserves the right to award a similar prize of equal or greater value.
15. If for any reason any aspect of the Promotion does not function correctly, whether by means of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter that corrupts or affects the administration, integrity or fairness of the Promotion, then the Promoter may at its sole discretion cancel, modify or suspend the Promotion and/or invalidate affected entries.
16. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies accept no liability for any loss, expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence) in connection with the Promotion and/or Prizes, other than such liability that cannot be excluded by law including death or personal injury caused by negligence, where liability shall be limited to the minimum permissible by law.
17. If there are reasonable grounds to believe that there has been a breach of these Terms and Conditions by an entrant, the Promoter may, at its sole discretion invalidate the relevant entry and disqualify the entrant from the Promotion, irrespective of the stage in the Promotion reached.
18. The Promoters decision in all matters relating to the Promotion is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
19. The Winner agrees to take part for free in any publicity for the Promotion as requested by the Promoter.
20. Entrants must seek the permission of their employer before entering this Promotion.
21. This Promotion is subject to Northern Irish law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the Northern Irish courts.
22. The Promoter is: Rushmere Shopping Centre, Central Way, Craigavon BT64 1AA
23. Entries must not contain any elements that are or are likely to be perceived as: offensive; of an explicit sexual nature; depictions or descriptions of graphic violence; sexist; racist; homophobic; commercially sensitive; defamatory; in breach of the rights of others; or otherwise illegal, unacceptable or inappropriate content.
24. Entrants hereby release Facebook and Instagram of all liability that can be excluded under Northern Irish law. This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Entrants should be aware that they are providing information to Rushmere and Ardmore Advertising and not to Facebook.
You might also like view all
Rushmere Shopping Centre
6 hours ago
The face painting fairies from Twinkle and Twist will be in Rushmere t...
Rushmere Shopping Centre
4 weeks ago
Are you on the hunt for that extra special outfit for an upcoming occa...
This weekend Buy One Get One Half Price across the entire Cal...