We are thrilled to announce that Santa is returning to Rushmere on 9th November 2023 and will take up residence in his Snow House until he returns to the North Pole on 22nd December. Don’t miss out on your chance to meet Santa and tell him all about what your Christmas wishes are for 2023!
- £10 per group visit
- Maximum group size of 6 people per session
- You will receive a printed 8×6 photograph to remember your magical visit
- Every child will receive a selection box as a present from Santa. (DISCLAIMER please note this will contain dairy and may contain nuts)
- You will have the option to purchase any additional printed items on the day, please see the price list below.
To minimise queueing, booking is essential. Scroll down to book the ticket for your chosen date and time slot! You only need one booking per group (of up to 6 people). Please make sure you book into your chosen slot and complete the full registration form.
Please read the full Terms and Conditions below before proceeding with booking:
- You will receive a booking confirmation via email (make sure to check your JUNK and SPAM email folders). You can screenshot the QR code of your tickets received via email to your phone’s camera roll. You do not need to print it.
- Each booking is for a maximum of 6 people.
- Please be aware that the 30-minute slot is designated as your party’s allocated window of time for arrival; it does not imply that you will spend 30 minutes with Santa. Each time slot may include multiple tickets, yet your Santa experience is exclusive to your booking.
- Please note, whilst every effort is made to try and minimise queueing, the booking system doesn’t eliminate queueing and your time slot is approximate.
- Entry is with a valid ticket purchased via Eventbrite only.
- Upon arrival please make your way to the Snow House area positioned in the centre of the Mall. There will be a member of Rushmere’s team to meet you. Have your ticket QR code ready for scanning.
- Allow sufficient time for travel and parking to make sure that you are not late for your time slot. The shopping centre is likely to be very busy during the festive season.
- It is your responsibility to make sure that you book for the correct date and time
- Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferrable. We can’t guarantee that we can accommodate any late arrivals. If you miss your slot, you will need to purchase another ticket (pending availability).
- In the event that we need to cancel your slot, you will be notified via email and receive a full refund.
- Every child will receive a selection box as a present from Santa. DISCLAIMER please note this will contain dairy and may contain nuts.
Santa Moving Memories – First in the UK and only at Rushmere. This is an optional extra which costs £10 and payment is made on the day/time of your Santa visit.
“Capture the Magic of Santa Forever! Turn your Santa visit into an enchanted memory with Santa Moving Memories! Order on the day and receive your own QR code. 48 hours later you can scan the QR code and watch as your Santa visit comes to life! Please confirm if you are interested when making your booking.”