Since opening its first Irish store in Henry Street in 2010, Skechers has flourished with a current total of 23 stores across Ireland and Northern Ireland as well as additional stores continually being added to the establishment. As a corporation we pride ourselves on our ability to instil positive mind-sets and dynamic communication systems amongst the entirety of individuals we employ.
We are currently on the lookout for a full time fully flexible assistant store manager for our Craigavon store (Rushmere Shopping Centre).
The following outlines tasks and responsibilities you will be expected to oversee:
- Assist the store manager in overseeing all daily activities while ensuring compliance to all company policies and guidelines
- In accordance with the Store Manager’s instructions, Assistant Managers are responsible for mentoring and overseeing the store’s employees
- When the store manager is not present you should assume full responsibility for all store operations
- Helping the store manager in all aspects of daily operations, including merchandising, customer service, and human resources
- Arranging and reporting on daily operations
- Assisting store manager with hiring, training, and managing workers
- Scheduling staff, evaluating their performance, and imposing disciplinary measures
- Maintaining appropriate shop inventory levels by monitoring
- Assisting in the creation of recruitment and sales strategies
- By reviewing, comprehending, and effectively communicating daily, weekly, and monthly goals, one meets and exceeds metric-based goals. Able to explain business trends to upper management clearly
- Ensuring that health and safety laws are followed in the store
- Keeping your store neat, orderly, and aesthetically pleasant
- Addressing consumer issues and complaints in a timely and efficient manner
- Regularly support clients and offer troubleshooting know-how when required.
- Respond to emails and other correspondence pertaining to the store and take calls
- Own your store’s sales targets and lend your experience to help you reach them
- As needed, carry out further tasks according to the direction of upper management
- Prior experience at Supervisor/Assistant Manager level
- Understanding of leading and educating teams
- Strong leadership and people management skills
- Good communication and organising skills
- Able to work a flexible schedule
- Strong leadership and decision-making skills.
- An outstanding candidate will also demonstrate excellent interpersonal, organisational, decision-making, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to perform and cover all work floor activities, including reaching aloft, bending, squatting, kneeling, and carrying goods
- Competitive base pay
- Additional annual leave
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Incentives and reward packages
- Staff discounts
- Free shoes
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Service anniversary rewards
- Career development opportunities
- Excellent work culture
- And SO much more!!
To apply: email: firstname.lastname@example.org