The Perfume Shop
Our Sales Advisors are key to growing sales and creating an outstanding customer experience. Being focused on the daily operational running of the store they are more than just sales people. By being customer focused, working as a team and living The Perfume Shop brand you are truly our "Perfume People" who drive the success of our business.
- You will love the customers and enjoy working with them to ensure they have the best customer experience;
- You enjoy working as a team to deliver result;
- You will be responsible for checking and attending your planned shifts;
- You will be accountable for the prevention of sock loss including damages, theft, breakage and transaction errors.
CULTURE & REWARD
"People Power" as we call it, is our never-ending drive to support, grow and develop our talented teams. We reward our people for their continuous commitment in several ways:
- Pension scheme;
- 30 days annual leave pro-rata;
- 20% off our products in store & online plus additional discounts with our partners including Superdrug and Three Mobile;
- Health benefits including flu jabs, eye care vouchers and life assurance;
- #GrowOurOwn – exclusive access to our e-Learning platform (including professional qualifications and memberships);
- Give As You Earn to support the causes important to you;
- Round the clock support from our partnership with RetailTrust – unlimited access to our well-being portal where you can tailor the content to suit your needs;
- Childcare vouchers;
- Discretionary Bonus – We love to share our success with you!
INTERESTED IN A CAREER AT THE PERFUME SHOP? APPLY TODAY! Go to Indeed.com
We are looking for:
Part time sales
Apply in store with CV
Quiz (In Menarys)
Temp Sales Assistant
Application in store
2 x 20 hour sales advisers.
Must be fully flexible to include late nights and weekends
Drop C.V into store or apply online @ superdrug.com/jobs
Leave C.V into store or email: email@example.com
Sales assistant vacancy
Must be flexible for evening and weekend work patterns
Disirable but not essential, availability for during the week or afternoon.
Apply by leaving a C.V into the store.
Closing date: 06/08/2021
Position: Sales assistant.
Applicant should be fully flexible as weekdays/evenings and weekends as required.
Applicants should show confidence and good communication skills as high level of customer service are expected.
The position will involve serving and helping customers as well as maintaing the presentation of the store.
Experience preferred but not essential as full training will be provided.
Apply in store with C.V.
Closing Date: 31/07/2021
Temporary Sales Assistant
Part Time. Must be fully flexible.
fiixed term contract ending 15/01/22
Closing date 29/07/2021
Karine & Co
Part-time Sales Assistant with keyholder duties.
- Being a team member
- Helping to run store when Manager is absent
- Opening and Closing store and Till
- High level customer service skills
- General store duties
- General house keeping of store
- Filling out stock
- Experience in above duties.
To apply: go to their Facebook page Karine & Co Rushmere or call into the store.
Part - time retail assistant jobs in Iceland
Part - time cleaner required
Not suitable for students
apply online at Iceland Careers
7.5 hours contracts.
Nothing can match the quality of our coffee....
Well, except the quality of our people
Fantastic coffee would still leave a bitter taste without equally brilliant staff and excellent service.
thats why we're so particular about who we hire.
Barista Team memeber. full time and must be fully flexible
Whichever role you take, and whatever your level of experience you can be sure that we'll offer the same high calibre of career development, encouragement and support.
To Apply: simply hand in your C.V to a member of staff.