TK MAXX WE ARE HIRING
We are looking for flexible day time Part -Time Stores Associates (Sales Assistants) 16 hour contracts over seven days a week. (Not suitable for anyone attending school)
Example Shifts ranging from 9–1pm, 2-6pm, 6-10pm. Longer shifts available for those flexible applicants
We are particularly interested to speak to Associates who have a real passion for Fashion, a keen eye for detail and a talent for merchandising.
If you are interested in applying then please call into the TK Maxx store and speak with management to pick up your application.
Closing date 20th November 2019
Temporary Sales Advisor Sales & Service 20 Hour Mon-Fri 1.30-5.30
Temporary Sales Advisor Operations 8 Hour Wed 12-4 Fri 12-4
Miss Selfridges in Debenhams
16 Hour Sales assistant must be able to work during the day, evenings and weekends
To apply hand CV into store
Job title: Christmas Team - Rushmere - Various hrs
Hours: Various Hours
Salary: £6.64 (under 21) - £8.21 per hour
Category: Christmas Team>Sales Adviser
Closing Date: As advertised on www.debenhams-careers.com
To view the job description and apply click here
Seasonal Sales Assistant
Contract type: Temporay
Contract Hours: Part Time
We are all about building the most valuable community for gamers, bringing them the latest games, exclusive editions, and the hottest consoles in the UK.
We are the UK's No.1 High-Street video games retailer for a reason.
- Increasing customer satisfaction with our products and services
- To maintian a high standard of customer service
- Suppport to build the most valuable community of gamers
- Provide consistantly high service through GAME
We are looking for someone special to join our team. Think you're up for the challenge?
What you'll be doing
We are on the lookout for a Sales Assistant to join our busy store. As a part of the team you'll be:
- Delivering an epic high standard of excellent customer service at all times
- Building relationships with the store's local gaming community to ensure loyalty and return custom
- Giving expert gaming knowledge to our customers and ensuring we meet customers expectations at all times - matching products to their needs
- Attaching products to maximize transactual value - Link selling and Up selling
- Keeping up to date with the latest gaming news and using the knowledge to make the sale
- Working with the other Sales Assistants within the business to deliver an energetic and welcoming in-store atmosphere
- Being friendly, interested and helpful
- Being honest and approachable and able to build great working relationships
- Having a positive attitude and excellent work ethic
- The ability to work on your own initiative and able to cope with changing priorities
- confident and professional with the ability to interact and engage with customers on the sales floor
- Being reliable and a true team player
Bonus points for
Knowing your stuff. Genuinely passionate and excited about gaming and technology, you're friendly, approachable, and you know how to connect with customers while still getting the job done and supporting your team.
We have got alot to offer
Whats in it for you? Plenty. We offer our team a pretty nice package of perks (even if we do say so ourselves), Including:
- Awesome staff discounts on the latest games, consoles, tech and more
- Matched pension contributions
- A generous benefits package
...and much, much more!
Not a bad deal, huh?
You'll be joining us at our busy store. with a fun, friendly feel, you'll be part of the team in no time.
Sounds amazing, right?
Find us on www.indeed.co.uk or drop in-store and ask staff for more details.
FIVE GUYS @ Rushmere are hiring Full time staff!
We are looking for some new crew members to join our already awesome team, so if you are available to work at least 25 hours per week and are flexible, then apply today
To apply, simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and say Hi, or drop into the store.
Nothing can match the quality of our coffee. Well, except the quality of our people.
We currently have opportunities for Barista Team Members.
To apply, simple hand your CV to a member of staff in store.